1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
|—||Get up and leave // E.E (via sluttyoliveoil)|
nepeta!! in!! a!! ponytail!!!!!!!!!
screenshot from episode 34, John: Rise up!
This episode was freaking amazing, probably what got me hooked on homestuck
Fullview. So I drew Rose in LOLAR as part of a LOFAM thing I’m still working on.
And now. I am. Utterly. Sick. Of pink (for now).
why do girls have fake pockets when guys can fit a laptop in theirs
Ever since his release, Gnar’s been busy wreaking havoc and melting hearts—he’s arguably the most adorable champ on the Rift (don’t tell Teemo)!
Facing off against that much cute in lane can be a challenge, especially when Gnar makes it look like a play date. To explore this idea a little more, we teamed up with community artist Rachel J Corey to create a series of web comics appropriately titled Playtime with Gnar.
my forever pair
"you’re so full of yourself" no i had a lot of insecurites and a low self esteem which i worked extremely hard to overcome and now i realize that im awesome and i dont care if you think otherwise